Monday, August 10, 2009

A Night Out With Monacan's Finest ;)


First off, let me start by saying....

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TAMIA AND TAMERA!!!








Okie dokie. Now that that's out of the way...

This weekend was another very eventful weekend with my girlies.

GROWN & SEXY PARTY + CHAMBERLAYNE AVE.= NOT GROWN & SEXY, FUN, HOT MESS

Of course, me and my lovelies were the life of our own little party. :)


(Tamia & Tamera Jammin')




(Neka, Me, Devon, Lyndzi)




It all started that evening as I was trying to find something to wear...emphasis on "Grown & Sexy" always puts a little extra pressure on me for some strange reason. Needless to say, I scrownged up (that's not really a word, but we always say it, and it sounds right...but typed up?..Not so much) an outfit. I'd like to think I looked like a secretary, so I told my friends to call me "Mary" for the night. Yes, I was a hot secretary who worked late and went straight to the club!

So me, Lyndzi, and Neka all headed out to meet Tamia, Tamera, and Devon :)

BYYYY THE WAY! Did I forget to mention how HAWTTT Lyndzi looked? She was gorgeous!! Lookin like someone's hot secretary, as well.
Neka was fabulous dahhhling with her "I'm a Survivor" pumps ;). Shexxxy indeed.



So all dolled up we headed downtown.

After being lost for a few minutes, we finally drive down Cary St. and see these 2 short, slightly tipsy twins and Devon dancing in the street. I love my crazy friends!!




(Me and the Ladies Before Entering the Party)


A bottle of wine, police chase, no parking, and a black cat later, we make our way into this "Grown & Sexy" party. Ha! Someone PUHLEEEASE tell me what's grown and sexy about a POLO ASSN shirt and some Coogi jeans?? (waiting....waiting....waiting....exactly.)

In the party, the birthday boy asks us what it'll take for us to get up and dance. ANYONE who knows us knows that ANYTHING Trey Songz is enough for us. :)



(This man is fine as wine ^_^)



"Okay, I'll play some Trey, but YOU owe me a dance if I do." He tells LYNDZI. hahaha

"To say I'm egotistical is so stereotypical, if I say I'm the sh*t then maybe you can be my tissue rolllll..."




ego - trey songz




....Here comes the birthday boy! Ready to dance.........

Needless to say......

LYNDZI LOST HER VIRGINITY THAT NIGHT!

Noooo.....Not literally! But she was WORKING THAT BOY, you hear me?! Her very first time...







It was sooo cute!

Meanwhile, me and Devon sat down for a while and caught up on old times. She and I had been best friends since 4th grade...but lost touch, so we started the path to rebuilding our friendship. It was definitely a good night.






Until stank breath came over to tell us to be quiet.

EXCUSE ME??

We're at a party. Loud music. Dancing. We're GOING to talk. Now you and your burnout polo shirt get out of our face. Thanks. :)
(This picture was accidental, but kinda artsy. I like it :)




Of course, the night couldn't end until something very raunchy happened to one of us. Sitting, minding my own business, some skinny, hip rollin, sweaty boy comes in front of me, jyrating.

WHAT ABOUT MY LOOK SCREAMED, "I WANT A LAP DANCE FROM YOU!"?

However, he proceeded to jyrate on me. It was all fun and games until he started putting his crotch in my face. GAG. All of a sudden, Neka, Lyndzi, Devon, Tamia, and Tamera start screaming and saying "NO! NO!" And pull him off of me...Thank God for friends who know when enough is enough!


(Right after they pulled him off of me. They couldn't get a pic of the actual dance.)



Luckily, Neka knew him, so it was A LITTLE better...because I know she wouldn't let some psychopath dance all up in my face (cringing as I recall this incident).






(Devon, Neka, Lyndzi)



We ended our night after 1 crybaby attempt from Devon, and headed home.


(Pulling Devon Off The Floor :)


It always happens like this.

At the end of the summer, things start getting interesting. People start coming back around, friendships are rekindled, and there's ALWAYS something to do. Makes it hard to say goodbye.

I don't wanna say goodbye.




Not to summer. Not to friends. Not to late nights/early mornings.


Not just yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment