Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Soulmates.

Love is by far the most beautiful aspect of life. Whether the love of a career, pastime, friends, or a significant other, it, in most cases, becomes so edifying that you choose to relish in nothing but that. It gives you such a sublime feeling; a feeling that is unmatched. And TRUE love? Definitely a rarity. To feel that life is worth living because of the mere existence of something or someone you love just proves how powerful it can be. But of course, love doesn't always work out. It doesn't always last, and it is often lost when treated with complacency. I've neglected my first love, all because I thought I found someone more deserving of my attention. But here I am, back on my blog, typing and backspacing, begging for a second chance.

Never again will I neglect to invest my time and energy in the things in life that really matter. I made the common mistake of putting aside my passion as I place a "soulmate" on an undeserving pedestal. But that "soulmate" is off, and rightfully replaced with new ones.

Writing and true friends...two soulmates that have always exemplified true love.






No comments:

Post a Comment