Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Project.

Soooo. January 15th marked a milestone in my life: I moved to New York!! I've only been here for exactly 24 hours, and I've already met a bunch of cool people and engaged in great conversation with new friends. My favorite cousin and I went to a diner in the weeee hours of the morning, just trying to give me a taste of what goes on during a typical Saturday night in NYC....delish!

Anywho....because I'm so FREAKINGG excited about this new chapter in my life....the beginning to the book of the rest of my life..I've decided to document the first 365 days as a New Yorker! I'm deciding to take a Picture of the Day on a separate blog (I'll post the website later today....I haven't quite made it yet *ashamed face*) and give a brief description of why it made it as that day's post. I already have a fantastic picture from last night at one of the girls' house, so that'll most likely be my first post! Stay tuned!!

I'm excited!!! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the journey and having the courage to succeed...I look forward to reading about your adventures!!!

    PEACE&LOVE&UNITY
    OOMGO

    ReplyDelete