Saturday, December 19, 2009

Love. Sex. Fashion.

Love the song.
The video is pure sex.
And the fashion? Out of this world.

Everything about this piece is erotic to say the least. The lyrics. The body language. The fashion.

The fashion.

Oh God, the fashion.

I've never been one to closely follow the "what's hot, what's not" articles, although I'd like to consider myself a pretty stylish gal (nothing wrong with tooting your own horn once in a while!).

However, the wardrobe in this video is DEFINITELY in the "what's hot" category!

Leighton Meester is a new name to me, and I love her already! She did me soooo proud by placing my boy in this video. Robin Thicke. Oh, Robin Thicke.

I could ramble all night about how much I LOVE this song, LOVE the video, LOVE the sexuality and sensuality in the video, and LOVE the fashion, but what fun would that be?

See for yourself!

(The intense shoegasm starts at about 2:03. Love them!)



No comments:

Post a Comment