Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I'm Listening To...

Due to Myspace buying Imeem, my link to this Ryan Leslie playlist no longer works. And I can't even say that I'm mad because my link to the playlist is gone. What makes me furious is that MYSPACE bought this website that I loved and adored. I deleted my Myspace account for a reason, folks! Sheesh! Anywho.... the world will go on, Janna. The world will go on.

So back to What I'm Listening To....


Ryan Leslie - Transition (Deluxe Edition)

Ryan did me proud with this album. It's phenomenal to say the least. I have the actual cd, but while I'm on campus my iPod is blaring this whooole album track for track. Ever since it came out last Tuesday, I've had it in heavy rotation, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

So listennnnnn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment