Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Thankful.

For......

Life.
Love.
God.
Faith.
Family.
Friends.
Happyness.
My mama (she gets a category of her own ^__^).
Food.
Dessert.
Goot music.
Clothes.
Smiles.
Laughs.
Tears of joy.
Tears of sorrow.
Growth.
Experience.
Art.
Relationships.
P_r_o_g_r_e_s_s>>>.
Transition.
Meaning.
Excitement.
Lessons Learned.
Personality.
Genuineness (I know it doesn't sound like a word, but I swear it is. I just learned it! tehehe).
Wine.
Margaritas.
Food. (Did I already say that?)
Lip Gloss.
Newborns.
My perfect fitting jeans.
5-inch heels.
Twitter. (Sad, I know. But it lightens up my day sometimes!! Shameless plug: @ItsMeJMarie!)
Jokes.
Fights.
Hugs.
Kisses.
Pictures.
This blogsite.
James Madison University.
Memories.
Family.
Family.
Family
.




I have so much to be thankful for. Not only for the material things God has blessed me with, but the immaterial objects that can't be replaced. Through all the ups and downs, I can truly say that I am blessed beyond measure.

:)


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR??

No comments:

Post a Comment