Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nova Said It Best...

"...I believe life REALLY starts when you stop giving a fuck about what other people think of you... "



...And I couldn't agree with him more.


People always worry about what YOU'RE doing, and in turn, you're worrying about what THEY'RE thinking.

I've made a promise to myself that I was going to start living life for Me. Janna. Marie. Hall.

And nobody else.

At the end of the day, I have no one to blame for any unhappiness that I may have stumbled upon in my life. It's just that.

My life.

And I'm going to live it to the fullest. Let me make my own bad decisions. Let me do what I feel is best. And if I mess up, so be it. If you're a true friend, you'll offer a shoulder if I need to cry on it, and words of advice that don't consist of "I told you so."

Life really starts when you stop giving a fuck. Period.

...So I'm about walking through life with two middle fingers in the air and a smile on my face. It's time to start living for me.

And I'm excited.

:)

{Shout out to THE funniest man on Twitter and my fellow Richmond native @NovaGiovanni. His tweets make my day THAT much better. Love him. Follow me too! www.twitter.com/ItsMeJMarie :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment