Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rock That Bob.

So this is what my girls have been up to.


Dana and Tiona. Also known as "Dainty".





Love it.


I like to call this song the "Ladies Anthem of 2009."



Rock That Bob.

Super long weaves are soooo 2000 and LATE. As the song says, "We're in a new era, got a black president. It's time for a change, and the bob is it!"


We don't need long flowing locks, our bobs are just fine! We're wearing our short hair proudly. Edgy cuts and exposed necks. So IN.


I love my bob and I rock it proudly. You ladies should, too. :)




*Rock that bob, girls!*


{Sidenote: I wrote this post in Maroon and Orange font to acknowledge their undying love for their school Virginia Tech. Die-hard Hokie fans, I swear. Haha ;) }



Peep their video. Uber cute. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment