Sunday, October 11, 2009

A MILLY. A MILLY. A MILLY.

...And I'm not talking about Wayne's song, either.


I swear I've died and gone to Spring 2010.


(Notbecause of graduation, either. We all know I hafta wait until December 2010. **evil face**)





Michelle Smith's Milly Spring 2010 line is GIVING ME WHAT I NEED, HONEY! Bright colors, racy patterns, appropriately risqué minis, and yards and yards of fabric left to use your imagination to accessorize however you please. I'm loving this collection already.





Now, I must admit.




I've never really heard of Michelle Smith until I came across her pieces on Fashionista101.com (shout out to this website. Their articles are amaaazzinnnng.)








But ever since I discovered this woman, I've been in loooove.


Hopefully, I'll be sporting a Milly piece come Spring. :) :) :)




<3






--Her pieces are more than just clothes. They're an art form.












(photos via style.com, materialgirlsblog.com, thefashionator.ivillage.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment